Friday, September 9, 2011

Times like these

This time last week Emily and I were on our way to Texas for an "all girls" weekend with Mandy. Once at Mandy's place it was fun to kick back on the couch and enjoy a movie and glass of wine with my two favorite girls. The rest of our time included many things, shopping at Marshalls, eyebrow threading (yee-ouch!), lots of Felicity, a couple more movies, more wine, a great breakfast (Mandy cooks a mean omelet), lunches, dinners, a cake better than its picture (thanks Naveen), bing cherries (I can't believe I ate the whole bowl), a boardwalk, a beach, a pool, a lost flip flop, a long drive along the seawall, house hunting, strong winds, cloudy skies, a sad Tuesday, and so on. Aah yes, times like these are just too few.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwe, I've been thinking about and missing you guys ever since you left! Wish you could be here to watch more Felicity with me!

Post a Comment