Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Saturdays in summer

Saturdays in summer are great. It's the one day of the week where I'm free to sleep in as late as I want and stay up as late as I want. I usually don't do either but it's good to know there's one day I could. Sometimes I feel a bit guilty for not using my Saturdays to do the "little" things I should be doing (keeping my house up, yard work, cleaning out closets, that sort of un-fun stuff). But when the opportunity arises, especially in the summer, I'm ready to drop that guilt like a hot potato. Ouch! Besides, isn't all that "un-fun" stuff what winter's for?

Below are some pictures from this past Saturday when Mark and I started the day early by going to the Farmer's Market in Tower Grove Park. From there we went to Villa Marie Winery where we had a nice lunch and bottle of wine. Wine is another thing I love to do in the summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment