Wednesday, June 30, 2010

So this is where Paul Cotton's been hiding

Seems my favorite member of still one of the best bands out there (Poco) spends a lot of time in Key West. Who could blame him? I'd sure follow him there. From the first time I saw Paul Cotton back in Jan '06 I've loved everything about this man, his voice, his stage presence, his personality. And from the many times I've seen him since I feel even more of the same about him. Paul is one of the nicest, most unassuming and unpretentious artists I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

Hopefully he'll be with Poco again on the following dates. If not, I may just have to sacrifice and make a trip to the Keys (haha, I wish).


Paul Cotton and Poco performing "In The Heart Of The Night" -
Solid Gold 1982


Paul Cotton playing again "In The Heart Of The Night" - Poco Live 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment