Thursday, April 14, 2011

Woohoo! I’m Fifty!!!

I'm a half century old. Wow! 50 and Fabulous, or so my kids say. The truth is my kids are the fabulous ones. I'm just Fifty! 

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow

Thank you thank you thank you to my wonderful kids (and wonderful mom too) for throwing my surprise birthday party and also for the fabulous picture book below, my favorite gift of all! You all put a lot of effort into it and it shows. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT and I'll treasure it forever!



And one more BIG Thank You to my sweetie Mark. Thank you for your part in making my 50th birthday so special. Having you by my side makes turning 50 a whole lot more enjoyable. :) Also, thanks for being part of the party planning shenanigans. I know it wasn't easy being sneaky and lying to keep the surprise. You were really good at it though! Almost too good, haha. Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment