Monday, October 10, 2011

How I love this boy

As time goes by and Jude grows more and more into his own unique, funny, and interesting self I realize that there's no one else quite like him. I love everything about my grandson. I love the way his inquisitive mind never stops being inquisitive. I love the way he gazes and studies people, objects, and every thing. I love the way he give his smiles away sparingly and makes you really work to earn one. I love his silly gibberish and his sweet Hi!’s. I love the way he presses the button on his glow baby and then glows himself. I love his determination and perseverance when he sees something he wants. I love the way he loves bananas and ice cream. I love the way he gets excited playing with pillows on the bed and then lays his head down and pretends to sleep. I love his head bobbs, foot stomps, and funny little noises. I love his round face and beautiful blue eyes and chubby arms and legs. And when he reaches up those arms to me? I love that most of all. Oh how I love this boy.







No comments:

Post a Comment