Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Time Travel - May 2008

I think I'll start a new monthly post. The subject of the posts (until I run out of subjects) will be time travel. Except I won’t be traveling forward in time like in the movie “Back to the Future”. Nope, instead I’ll travel backward, specifically backward to a time or place I’d like to return.

It might be the frigid Midwest temperatures of late or maybe I’m just thinking of summer way too early but this month I'd like to transport myself back to May 2008 as the time and Anna Maria Island as the place. Just watching the images below and listening to the little song by Josh Rouse (sounding a lot like Paul Simon) makes me feel about 60 degrees warmer. Well, until I step outside anyway. Damn it's slick out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment