Monday, March 8, 2010

5 things I'm thankful for this week

A thankful state of mind… As I grow older I realize more and more how short and precious life on this earth is. Too often I forget this simple truth and neglect to count my many blessings. The list below of 5 things I'm thankful for this week is my way of counting and remembering some of those blessings, no matter how big or small they may seem.


  1. I'm thankful for the great weekend I had and having a good job to return to today
  2. I'm thankful for the special man in my life that helped make my weekend great
  3. I'm thankful for having a nice dinner with a wonderful family Saturday night
  4. I'm thankful my dog Daisy ate like a small horse yesterday, the way she used to :)
  5. I’m thankful for enjoying a couple warm and sunny days (in March!)

No comments:

Post a Comment