Monday, March 15, 2010

L-o-l-a Lola

Emily has informed me (more than once) that when she moves out I’m going to miss her little dog Lola more than I’m going to miss her. hmmm, while sensing perhaps a bit of envy on her part, and while believing what she said is not necessarily true...I do have to admit the little ankle biter (Lola) and I have grown very close over the last two years. Though it took a while to adapt to living with a fur ball on wheels, I finally did, and now…I can’t imagine not.

Miss Lola (or as I like to call her... lolafalana, sugar britches, stinker pup, lil sh*t) has been a handful from the day she was born but just look at that deceivingly sweet little face. No matter how yippy and yappy and irritating she can be (and as she most often is)...how could one resist it? I for one could not. So yes, I am definitely going to miss my furry face friend. And no, I am not looking forward to the day I have to tell her she’s not really my dog. How could I be? I'm still working on telling myself... :*(


It’s a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola.
(courtesy of the Kinks)






No comments:

Post a Comment